Hello,On my computer, the Atom could not found Julia,the situiation is listed in the picture as above. How can I solve the problem?
Thank you all. It's OK ,I have got it.
Care to tell us how you solved it? I have the exact same message. There is no option in "Settings" that I can see to change the path to the julia binary.
If you're seeing the above error, you should defintely update your Atom (and Julia) packages first. After that, the error will be clearer as well :)
Hi, I have the same issue. I have the latest version of Julia v0.4.5 with all packages updated via the command Pkg.update(). I've just downloaded Atom and have followed the process described in https://github.com/JunoLab/uber-juno/blob/master/setup.md.I run Julia in Windows 10 (Julia can be started from the Windows menu without problem).Should I check some environment variables, or should I uninstall and re-install Atom?
Edit: I've found a solution: put in the user environemnt variable "Path" the path to julia.exe. Remark: If you find a way to proceed directly with the julia-client settings (as mentioned in https://github.com/JunoLab/atom-julia-client/tree/master/manual), please let me know.
So you couldn't get Juno running when specifying the full and correct path in the julia-client settings, @Xolotl?
You can go to Settings ==> Packages, and click on setting button for "julia-client." There, you can change julia path.
@pfitzseb I didn't know how to do it (I'm a first time user of Atom).@JessicaYK Thank you! Following your instruction, I was able to launch Julia (I removed my manual setup of the Path variable)
run(git config --global url."https://".insteadOf git://)
git config --global url."https://".insteadOf git://
@Xolotl My bad, I thought we'd changed that error to something more instructive.
@pfitzseb :-) Anyway, thanks for your answer!
On mac, set the path to: /Applications/Julia-0.5.app/Contents/Resources/julia/bin/julia
Hope that helps!
I got the same error message. Upon closer inspection I noticed that they referred to an older Julia version. I then fixed it by changing the path in the atom setting from the Julia Client to the newer version. I run it on macOS Sierra and the path looked like this: "/Applications/Julia-0.5.app/Contents/Resources/julia/bin/julia". So I just changed the name of the app and it apparently fixed the problem.